Life won’t sparkle unless you do!
Here are our top tips for how to keep your online sparkle in these challenging times.
Like all businesses, life has changed as we know it. In times of such uncertainty, it’s hard to find that little bit of sparkle when our movements in society have been restricted, however it’s a time when we need to dig in to our resolve and find the reasons to add a splash of glitter wherever we can. So I thought I’d share some tech resources that might help get your online glitter on.
Online tools to keep you focused, productive & in-touch……
- Slack – Team communication, the way it should be for remote workers. For Windows, Mac, iOS, Android & web.
- Zoom – Video and voice calls for groups and one-to-one. For Windows, Mac, iOS, Android & web.
- Serene – A tool for Mac users that cuts out distractions, helps you stay focused and complete tasks faster.
- Daywise – A tool for Android. Schedule notifications to stop work interrupting your free time.
- Toggl – Keep track of how long it’s really taking you to complete tasks. For Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Chrome & Firefox
- Google Drive – Document creation, cloud storage, file sharing and collaboration. For Windows, Mac, iOS, Android & web.